Automated cluster flushing
- to disinfect clusters between cows in the parlour
- Minimises cross-infections of contagious mastitis pathogens;
- Improves herd health and milk quality;
- Automated cluster back-flushing saves labour;
- Every cow, every milking;
- Complete - whole cluster and milk tube;
- Efficacy tested and proven results;
- Safe, simple, and reliable;
- Suits most parlour systems.
Does it slow down milking?
Milking out is not affected since there is no restriction to the vacuum supply to the cluster. In parlours with one unit per milking stall, Sureflush operates during cow exit and entry so will not delay cluster attachment.
In swingover parlours Sureflush operates immediately after cluster removal, taking 15 to 20 seconds to complete the cycle. There may therefore be some delay to cluster attachment. However in herds where contagious mastitis
is a problem this is likely to be more than compensated by less time spent treating clinical mastitis.
More Services at Kristal D&D
Kristal D&D specialises in designing milk cooling solutions for dairy farms throughout the United Kingdom.View More
Dairy Hygiene & Sundries
Dairy Hygiene & Sundries products for your farm at the right price is crucial to producing milk profitably.View More
Kristal D&D offers tailor-made services to suit your requirements.View More