Milk Silos Kristal D&D
Designed for positioning outside the milk room to avoid expensive building costs, the Kristal milk silos offers the following features:
- Durable exterior together with high-density insulation protects against extreme temperatures;
- Non-return valve enables bottom-filling and avoids excessive pumping of the milk;
- A CIP cleaning system incorporated inside the stainless steel alcove situated through the milk-room wall for easy and effective cleaning;
- Unique 2in1 outlet secures a perfect wash every time;
- A selection of colour options to help blend with the environment;
- Built to order so can be manufactured in a size to suit the farm requirements.
INSTALLATION CONTINUED SUPPORT
Kristal D&D's highly-skilled engineers ensure a trouble-free installation. Once your milk refrigeration system is installed, Kristal D&D offers tailor-made maintenance contracts to suit your requirements. We carry a wide range of spares, not just for Ro-Ka tanks, but also for Japy, Mueller, Fabdec, Fullwood Packo and DeLaval cooling equipment, and parts required urgently can generally be despatched for delivery the following day.
To find out how Kristal D&D can provide the right solution for you call us on 01885 483576 or please click link below.Contact Us
Milk Cooling Solutions
Kristal D&D specialises in designing milk cooling solutions for dairy farms throughout the United Kingdom.View More
The procurement of the right cleaning and hygiene products for your farm at the right price is crucial to producing milk profitably.View More
The milking machine is at the heart of every dairy farm, harvesting milk from every cow in the herd and conveying it to the bulk tank ready for collection.View More